What a brilliant year! Thank you to all of you incredible couples and your beautiful weddings that I got to be apart of! There were so many lovely people I met and heart felt moments that it's hard to pinpoint the highlights. All I can say it was a lot of fun. It was also a nice way to end the year getting nominated into the top 10 "years prettiest documentary wedding photograph" and finally found out what my photographic style is: "Beautiful artistic photojournalism" thanks to Motsame. Anyhow I've never been a writer nor blogger and prefer the images to do the talking but you never know maybe this year is different.
HERE are some SILLY FACTS FROM LAST YEAR:
- I walked over 13km per wedding on average.
- Three pairs of trousers split (I now always have a spare pair with me)
- Never before have I been in a speedboat race whilst taking photos
- Saw the first time a wild dolphin and caught a fish with wings and legs
- Captured photos for over a 100 clients at the studio.
- Never before have I smiled and laughed as much at work.