I'm a wedding photographer living in Helsinki, Finland. This is your special day and it's important that your photographer is the right one for you. So if you like the photos on this site, get in contact, let's chat or go for a coffee. I'm a nice guy and would happily spend an afternoon chatting about your dream day and finding out if I'm the right photographer for you.
There isn't much you need to know about me:
- I love what I do
- Can't live without coffee
- Travelling rocks
- I do the Finnish, English and in a pickle 'Hablo Español tambien'.
- Lets have fun, make beautiful images and capture memories.
Frequently asked questions
- Is this your job? Yes ma'am. I sat at a office desk for 5 years in London and decided to move back home to Finland in January 2014 and try out something I love.
- Style? Relaxed and informal. I try my best to be invisible and vanish into the crowd, but also when necessary I guide you guys towards the right poses. As a famous photographer said "if your pictures aren't good enough you're not close enough" and generally that's how I approach photography.
- Destination wedding? I love travelling and adore weddings in far flung hideouts. So far I've covered weddings in a remote monastery in the hills of Guadalajara Spain, lovely farmyards of Cambridge, the winter wonderland of Lapland, London's beautiful Home House, the tropics of St.Petersburg Florida and naturally all over Finlands beautiful countryside.
- Any other photos? I've photographed for quite a while and mainly focused on travel photography and won a couple prizes with National Geographic Traveller, Inside Guide Travel, Sunday Times etc. but I like to keep things mixed up and try, this and that. If you want to see more of my photos you can always visit my flickr account or instagram account.